by Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve
Nourishing oils whipped with fine grain organic cane sugar and a touch of our organic aloe soap creates a natural, organic facial cleansing cream and sugar scrub in one great product.
- Exfoliates dead skin & stimulates dull lifeless skin
- Hydrates, while gently cleansing
- Evening Primrose Oil and Virgin Shea Butter are excellent for dry, aging or irritated skin
- Skin will feel smooth, soft and moisturized
Sugar scrubs exfoliate in two ways: the physical "scrubbiness" of the sugar plus the chemical composition of the sugar's AHAs (Alpha hydroxy acids). AHAs loosen the glue-like substances that hold surface skin cells to each other, allowing the dead cells to slough off more easily.
Ingredients: Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Cane Sugar (Fair Trade), Organic Evening Primose Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Aloe Soap, Organic Palm Oil, (Sustainable), Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Bergamot Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- Use several times a week in place of regular soap
- Wet face thoroughly with warm water
- Using a small amount of sorbet, massage your face in gentle, wide, circular upstrokes with fingertips
- Add more water to fingertips
- Massage again creating a fine creamy lather
- Rinse and pat dry
- This is a preservative-free product! To extend shelf-life...
- Do not get water in the jar
- Use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the cleansing scrub instead of wet fingers
- All natural ingredients
- All organic ingredients
- All cruelty-free ingredients
- Using organic & sustainable palm oil
- Rain Forest Alliance Certified
- Synthetic fragrance
- Chemical preservatives & additives
- No plastic
- All recyclable and/or biodegradable packaging
Finished with your product?
- The glass jar is reusable & recyclable
- The lid is reusable & recyclable