Multipurpose exfoliating organic AZUKI BEAN micrograins gently buff away dull, dry, flaky skin. Used in Japanese skin care regimens for centuries, Adzuki beans contain a natural foaming agent called saponin that helps cleanse pores by absorbing excess oils, removing dirt and dead skin cells, drawing out impurities and promoting circulation.
- Silky grains exfoliate without damaging skin
- Removing dead skin cells encourages fresh skin cell formation
- Promotes a soft smooth texture and a radiant glow
- Helps unclog pores
- Safe and gentle scrub for those prone to acne and blackheads
Ingredients: Organic Adzuki Beans.
- Simple Facial Scrub: Place about 1/2 teaspoon of powder in your palm. Add a few drops of warm water--enough to form a paste. Apply to wet face with wet fingertips, gently scrubbing in small circles, avoiding eye area. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Optional--before drying, splash with a bit of cool water to close the pores.
The Simple Facial Scrub is great all by itself. If you like to experiment--there are many ways to use our versatile Organic Adzuki Micrograins!
Facial Mask: In a small bowl, mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of powder with 1 to 3 teaspoons of water. Apply mixture to your face and allow the paste to remain on face until it dries a bit (about 10 minutes) and gently rinse. Fun Tip---replace the water with green tea, yogurt, pure aloe vera gel or for extra moisturizing--one of our facial oils!
Exfoliate & Moisturize: Make a paste with the Adzuki powder and warm water. Add a dollop of your favorite Chagrin Valley moisturizer, face oil or olive oil, massage and rinse.
- Exfoliate & Cleanse: Lather your favorite Chagrin Valley Complexion Soap, our Buttery Face Wash in your hand and mix in a small amount of Adzuki powder. Wash your face and rinse.
- All natural ingredients
- All organic ingredients
- All cruelty-free ingredients
- No palm oil
- Fair trade
- Synthetic fragrance
- Chemical preservatives & additives
- No plastic
- All recyclable and/or biodegradable packaging
Finished with your product?
- The glass jar is reusable & recyclable
- The lid is reusable & recyclable