by Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve
Coffee and sugar scrubs have been used in spas around the world for the treatment of cellulite. Coffee and dark chocolate are loaded with natural antioxidants and caffeine. The topical application of caffeine helps remove excess water from the tissues which firms and tones the skin to minimize dimpling and make the skin appear smoother temporarily. The natural stimulant properties of caffeine help promote healthy skin tone.
Caffeine is also a vasoconstrictor, and its topical application may help reduce swelling and inflammation and the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles if it is caused by excess fluid in the tissues.
Our whipped coffee scrub is a nourishing mixture of butters and oils and the perfect amount of coffee grounds and chocolate to smooth away dead skin and reveal new healthy skin.
- Sloughs off dead, dry skin cells
- Promotes healthy, glowing skin that is soft, smooth and moisturized
- Smells amazing!
Ingredients: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Power (Fair Trade), Organic Coffee (Fair Trade), Organic Cane Sugar (Fair Trade), Organic Turbinado Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil.
Place a bit of scrub in wet hands and rub together. Massage on wet skin. Pay special attention to dry, rough patches. After rinsing,
- Place a bit of scrub in wet hands and rub together.
- Massage on wet skin.
- Pay special attention to dry, rough patches.
- After rinsing, the skin may feel tacky due to the honey!
- Pat dry, wait a moment and you will feel soft smooth, silky skin!
This is a preservative FREE product. Do not get water in the container. Please use a small spoon or craft stick to remove the scrub from the jar.
- All natural ingredients
- All organic incredients
- All cruelty-free ingredients
- No palm oil
- Synthetic fragrance
- Chemical preservatives & additives
- No plastic
- All recyclable and/or biodegradable packaging
Finished with your product?
- The glass jar is reusable & recyclable
- The lid is reusable & recyclable